600-Hour New York State Licensing Course
Become a licensed esthetician in just 5 months!
Now enrolling in Westchester, NY.
FULL-TIME DAYTIME COURSE:
MONDAY – FRIDAY 9 am – 3:30 pm
(Approximately 20 weeks total)
January 23, 2023 – June 21, 2023
March 27, 2023 – August 29, 2023
June 22, 2023 – November 20, 2023
August 30, 2023 – February 1, 2024
November 27, 2023 – May 1, 2024
PART-TIME EVENING COURSE:
TUESDAY – THURSDAY 6 pm – 10 pm
(Approximately 50 weeks total)
January 17, 2023 – January 23, 2024
May 10, 2023 – May 15, 2024
August 15, 2023 – August 21, 2024
October 24, 2023 – October 29, 2024
Class start dates are subject to change.
Scope of Curriculum
|Orientation and Domestic Violence Training||5 HOURS|
|Safety and Health||8 HOURS|
|Infection Control||18 HOURS|
|Anatomy and Physiology||30 HOURS|
|Structure and Functions of the Skin||18 HOURS|
|Nutrition for Healthy Skin and Body||5 HOURS|
|Skin Disorders and Diseases||12 HOURS|
|Skin Analysis||18 HOURS|
|Superfluous Hair||60 HOURS|
|Chemistry as Applied to Esthetics||21 HOURS|
|Electricity and Equipment||18 HOURS|
|Facial and Body Procedures||240 HOURS|
|Make-Up Techniques||70 HOURS|
|Business Practices||30 HOURS|
|Career Skills||19 HOURS|
|Introduction to Advanced Esthetics||13 HOURS|
|State Board Preparation||12 HOURS|
Cost of Tuition & Supplies
MONTHLY PAYMENT PLANS
0% INTEREST + NO CREDIT CHECKS
Registration Fee (non-refundable): $100
Student Kit: $1300
Office/Administrative Hours: 9:00am-4:00pm Monday-Friday
1. Schedule an interview and tour the facility by calling (914) 949-0970 or email us at hello@academyofskinandbeauty.
2. Read and review the Student Catalog, which you will receive when you tour the facility.
3. Submit the completed Student Application Form you will receive during the tour with the required $100 Application Fee via check or credit card. The fee is in addition to the cost of tuition and is non-refundable.
4. Contact our Admissions Office at (914) 949-0970 for Tuition & Financial Arrangements and to complete the Enrollment Contract.
5. Provide two copies of the required documents: 2 Valid Forms of Identification and a Copy of High School Diploma/Transcripts or GED Equivalent.
6. Full tuition payment is due by the end of the course. Any tuition fees not paid within the time frame of the course will be subject to interest. Credit Card, Check or Cash is accepted.